Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Black Friday Tire Sales

Old 11-24-2015, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Friday Tire Sales

Looking to upgrade to some BFG AT2, anyone have success with Black Friday deals at any websites or install centers?
Old 11-24-2015, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Discount tire, krawl off road, and Marcus at river city off road all have deals happening. Give them a call and see who can get you what you'd like.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TMO84
Looking to upgrade to some BFG AT2, anyone have success with Black Friday deals at any websites or install centers?
I had a set of BFGs ordered until I found a Toyo buy 3 get 1 free sale last week. I cancelled the BFGs and bought the Toyo Open Country AT2 from Express Tire in San Diego. YMMV outside CA.
Old 11-25-2015, 02:35 AM
JK Junkie

Received 159 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by TMO84
Simpletire.com. I got a fantastic Black Friday deal on four duratracs last year. They crushed tireracks price and were also cheaper than discounttiresdirect on the total delivered price. I used simpletire again last month for my daughters car. Great place to work with. They ship right to a local installer.

Quick Reply: Black Friday Tire Sales