Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Brfand new and theres a rattle...

Old 11-28-2007, 11:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brfand new and theres a rattle...

Just got my Sahara and driving it home I noticed a rattling noise coming from the left front part of the car when I accelerate. It only happens when I accelerate and it gets a little louder as the RPMs go up. I turned around and asked the dealership about it and they said nothings wrong and they didn't hear anything, but everyone else I've asked hears it too. Any advice?
Old 11-29-2007, 02:06 AM
JK Jedi

Do you have a hard top? When I left the dealership with mine I had an annoying rattle to, turned out the hard top screws near the soundbar were loose. Doesn't sound like your issue, but worth a quick check.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:49 AM
JK Freak

It's a JEEP. Take it to another dealer or try to find whats causing it yourself, then show the dealership.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Angry

Don't accelerate! It'll save on gas too! Or just turn up the radio and the crackle-bombs coming out of your speakers will drown it out!

Quick Reply: Brfand new and theres a rattle...