Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Broken wheel bolt. Can I drive without one lug nut?

Old 11-06-2009, 12:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just had to get one replaced on mine. I was getting my tires rotated and one of them messed up. I drove with it like that for about a week and half with no problems. I had to order new black lugs as the lug was also messed up.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Because a newbie (first post) did exactly what we ask everyone to do: Used search and raised this from the dead. Now don't go getting onto him for doing the right thing.
Ain't you the nice one. I'm trying to start a new saying here and I do believe this qualifies. The new guy was asking a direct question to an individual in a 2 year old post. Chances are the OP is not even hanging out here anymore. And it is asked for people to do their own research by doing a search of old threads, not to do black magic. Also honestly did not see it was their first post. Just cause of that I'll pay for the next post JKLimo submits.
Old 11-08-2009, 04:33 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by toymaster
... Just cause of that I'll pay for the next post JKLimo submits.
You ain't buying me off that cheap. I'm holding out for a beer. LOL. But, you're right about asking the question in a two-year old thread. Zombie sounds good!

Quick Reply: Broken wheel bolt. Can I drive without one lug nut?