Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Camping and North East Experts!

Old 04-28-2012, 09:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camping and North East Experts!

Camping Experts and New England Experts!

Looking for some advice on which camper to invest in for 3 to 5 day trips.

I'm looking for trails or places I can off road to go camp but so far the hardest ones I know of are only dirt roads.

I would like to find some in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire or even Nova Scotia so I'm hopping it would be worth spending the extra money on a trailer that has more off road qualities.

I have a 2012 JK Ruby and most mod's will be for road trips, Jamboree's in Maine, Vermont and beaching on the Cape. I probably won't be lifting it at all as so far the stock Ruby is pretty good for me so far. It's mostly just me and my 5 year old boy, maybe a Sheila down the road.

Here are the ones I'm looking at: I like the option of a front deck but worried on the length of the trailer and navigating any trails.

A3 (It looks like the least otins but the sturdiest frame and walls. I'm leaning to this one.
Somerset Camping Trailers :: Campers
JK-Pearl: Columbia Northwest Somerset E2

Banshee
Palomino RV - Manufacturer of Quaility RVs since 1968

Baja 10G
Jayco 2012

What are the most important options? LED lighting, 3 way fridges, water capacity, roof ac, solar ready?, on demand hot water, no tank?

Huge help if anyone from New England that can point me to some away from the world camping, not afraid to drive.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, this looks like at least 10k to 15k investment.

Aaron

Quick Reply: Camping and North East Experts!