Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Chinese Jeep Wrangler Is Freedom's Nightmare

Old 04-20-2015, 08:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ1
It's a beautiful thing when Fascism & Communism join hands ain't it? Sure as a Chinese resident you can now enjoy American apple pie served by the Big-Corporate Plutocracy, just make sure to keep your mouth shut because in China there's no such thing as a 1st Amendment

China and human rights: jailed for speaking out - Telegraph
Long-jailed Chinese dissident says was tortured in jail | Reuters
Don't get me wrong, man. If I could get any farther away from China, I would... unfortunately that's just not really possible on this planet!
Old 04-20-2015, 09:04 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jk_sea
Don't get me wrong, man. If I could get any farther away from China, I would... unfortunately that's just not really possible on this planet!
Godspeed. We're all going to need it with what's coming down the pipeline...
Old 04-21-2015, 07:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"In the photos, the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is essentially getting straddled by a hot model. While I’m all for hot models and straddling, the Jeep in question has a weird accessory. Hint, it’s not the hot model. No, if you look closely to the wheels, the hubcaps have been painted in a way that they resemble the Communists Party logo." Hubcaps being painted red is your 'evidence'? This is the most pathetic thing I've read on this forum. Avoid red guys, it means Communism! What is this? The Cold War Era? How much of a misguided bigot do you have to be to see a freaking HOT Asian model, the color red and a star to think oh ya, definitely a Commy Jeep. I just can't believe this was posted in a serious tone... You should be ashamed of yourself if you agree with this.

Last edited by k0260; 04-22-2015 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-21-2015, 08:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Blizz
"In the photos, the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is essentially getting straddled by a hot model. While I’m all for hot models and straddling, the Jeep in question has a weird accessory. Hint, it’s not the hot model. No, if you look closely to the wheels, the hubcaps have been painted in a way that they resemble the Communists Party logo." Hubcaps being painted red is your 'evidence'? This is the most pathetic thing I've read on this forum. Avoid red guys, it means Communism! What is this? The Cold War Era? How much of a misguided bigot do you have to be to see a freaking HOT Asian model, the color red and a star to think oh ya, definitely a Commy Jeep. I just can't believe this was posted in a serious tone... You said be ashamed of yourself if you agree with this.
I think it's a stretch too. But, if you're new to the forum, now we have these moderators that post up shit that would probably be at the bottom of the list for publication in the National Enquirer. Happens seemingly ever week. Grocery store rag material. Good thing the forum membership is still free.

Last edited by k0260; 04-22-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-21-2015, 08:42 AM
DJ1
Former Member

"In the photos, the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is essentially getting straddled by a hot model. While I’m all for hot models and straddling, the Jeep in question has a weird accessory. Hint, it’s not the hot model. No, if you look closely to the wheels, the hubcaps have been painted in a way that they resemble the Communists Party logo." Hubcaps being painted red is your 'evidence'? This is the most pathetic thing I've read on this forum. Avoid red guys, it means Communism! What is this? The Cold War Era? How much of a misguided bigot do you have to be to see a freaking HOT Asian model, the color red and a star to think oh ya, definitely a Commy Jeep. I just can't believe this was posted in a serious tone... You should be ashamed of yourself if you agree with this.
As history has shown, some people like the Communist and Fascist Parties. After all they could never come into power without the right zombie masses following them. By your logic, I guess the Jews that decided to stick around instead of fleeing should be ashamed of themselves for letting their normalcy bias get the best of them One of the most tragic examples of the normalcy bias is the experience of the Jews in Nazi Germany. Barton Biggs, in his book, Wealth, War and Wisdom, gave a very good description of what happened:
By the end of 1935, 100,000 Jews had left Germany, but 450,000 [remained]. Wealthy Jewish families...kept thinking and hoping that the worst was over. Many of the German Jews, brilliant, cultured, and cosmopolitan as they were, were too complacent. They had been in Germany so long and were so well established, they simply couldn't believe there was going to be a crisis that would endanger them. They were too comfortable. They believed the Nazis' anti-Semitism was an episodic event and that Hitler's bark was worse than his bite. [They] reacted sluggishly to the rise of Hitler for completely understandable but tragically erroneous reasons. Events moved much faster than they could imagine.
I do like me some Commie rifles though. I think I'll plink a few rounds with my Arsenal AK today.

Last edited by k0260; 04-22-2015 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:21 AM
DJ1
Former Member

What is this? The Cold War Era?
You tell me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmt0RrrBQgE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCcR8pEm3g There are some of us here who see the bigger picture instead of just wondering if my 33"s will rub on factory wheels...
Old 04-21-2015, 02:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ1
You tell me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmt0RrrBQgE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCcR8pEm3g There are some of us here who see the bigger picture instead of just wondering if my 33"s will rub on factory wheels...

Click image for larger version

Name:	conspiracy-theories-death01.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	607452
Old 04-21-2015, 04:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mikeJKUR
Way to go Miiiiikeee!
Old 04-21-2015, 04:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by DJ1
just wondering if my 33"s will rub on factory wheels...
Yes.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For me, I don't understand the Alabama National Guard plates along with what looks like another overseas plate on the rear tire. In addition to the fact that the expiration date on the Alabama plate is 2005 on a vehicle that was made until 2007 at the earliest. And then there is the part where she looks to be PS into the picture. She doesn't seem to match up with the reflections in the window.

And that rig needs some new tires!

Quick Reply: Chinese Jeep Wrangler Is Freedom's Nightmare