Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Daily Carry Stuff

Old 08-22-2013, 07:19 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Daily Carry Stuff

Hey Everyone. I got my jeep about 2 weeks ago and I wanted to get a list of all the things that everyone carries in their jeep on the day to day. I've consistently heard that tow straps are always good and I'm going to be getting some straps or rope for lashing stuff down as I seem to be moving stuff fairly regularly. Does anyone else have any suggestions.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrMason245
Hey Everyone. I got my jeep about 2 weeks ago and I wanted to get a list of all the things that everyone carries in their jeep on the day to day. I've consistently heard that tow straps are always good and I'm going to be getting some straps or rope for lashing stuff down as I seem to be moving stuff fairly regularly. Does anyone else have any suggestions.
A lock box of sorts, to keep all of your stuff that you will be carrying safe (in my case I just use a cooler, seems to work haha)
Old 08-22-2013, 08:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Yes, all good questions. Check out the "Off Road 101" forum here or do a search. Many members have posted the contents of their Jeep-purses, and it's quite amazing what some people carry on a daily basis. You too can try your hand at fitting the entire contents of a fire truck, a Jeep parts warehouse and shop, and a military deployment, in the back of your Jeep.

Do some searching, check it out, let us know if you have questions. Feel free to post up in old threads to bring them to the top.

Quick Reply: Daily Carry Stuff