Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dealer Returns Inqury.................

Old 02-26-2013, 06:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer Returns Inqury.................

Well, its time to trade in My JK and had a question about the Mopar Bucks incentives they had when I first got the JK 3 yeasr ago

Do the Mopar Bucks Acc have to be returned along with the JK as well? I was looking to raise some cash for my next down payment, but if i have to reurn it I need to know..I dont think they do being that the parts are used......

Stupid question maybe, but I have no idea

Thanks in Advance
Old 02-26-2013, 07:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ride_My_Jeep
Well, its time to trade in My JK and had a question about the Mopar Bucks incentives they had when I first got the JK 3 yeasr ago

Do the Mopar Bucks Acc have to be returned along with the JK as well? I was looking to raise some cash for my next down payment, but if i have to reurn it I need to know..I dont think they do being that the parts are used......

Stupid question maybe, but I have no idea

Thanks in Advance
Was it a lease? No, since mopar bucks can you used on oil filters, shirts, and soft top zipper lube.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah it was a lease....They had no clue as to what the Mopar bucks program was till I told them about it and they looked it up

Yeah i had thought the same on how it could be used

Originally Posted by pwain
Was it a lease? No, since mopar bucks can you used on oil filters, shirts, and soft top zipper lube.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:13 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The bucks were yours so the merchandise is yours... buy or lease.

Quick Reply: Dealer Returns Inqury.................