Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Dealership

Old 10-04-2012, 03:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealership

My jeep has a 3.5" lift new drive shafts 33's when not on trails when I am on trails it jumps to 35's. recently I had the inner axle seal go and just got word from the dealership it is covered under warranty so to all those who have issues with dealerships try finding a smaller dealership which relays on repeat customers they seem to be more apt to working to making sure u are happy as a customer.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:18 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jkd3624
My jeep has a 3.5" lift new drive shafts 33's when not on trails when I am on trails it jumps to 35's. recently I had the inner axle seal go and just got word from the dealership it is covered under warranty so to all those who have issues with dealerships try finding a smaller dealership which relays on repeat customers they seem to be more apt to working to making sure u are happy as a customer.
That's good to know!! My dealer in Raleigh NC seems to be lift friendly so far...
Old 10-04-2012, 04:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

I believe it's just hit and miss with dealerships. Some just seem to be more mod friendly than others. It also probably has to do with the attitude you come in with that is a factor in determining whether or not to deny warranty work because of mods.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

You would think jeep would fix anything even lifted ,big meats and all the other stuff we put on our jeeps . If they didnt want our business jk's would have ifs front suspension so im sure they build them the way they are because they know what we are gonna do with them and im sure we are a big part of their sales

Quick Reply: Dealership