Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

E Autogrilles

Old 03-08-2015, 09:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E Autogrilles

Wanting to share my experiences with them. Ordered a bumper, it arrived at the wrong address and was shipped by a different carrier than I was told, I had to drive an hour to pick it up and it was defective from poor craftsmanship. They agreed based on photos that it was their fault but now the bumper is out of stock.
They lied and claimed they tried to call me and that I had no voicemail. They won't answer questions about how the bumper should have been assembled.
Their options are to pick another bumper but won't give a price point or answer questions about bumpers in combo packs.
They want me to give an estimate for repairs which I know they won't do. It requires welding which will damage the powdercoat.
Option three is a refund which screws me with starting the shopping process all over.
My Jeep is in a garage having some work done currently and is now over a week behind schedule.
Needless to say choosing them due to price was a huge mistake.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Yeah. I wouldn't ever buy that shit. Get your money back and buy a crawler conceptz bumper and call it a day
Old 03-08-2015, 04:16 PM
JK Newbie

I bought a front bumper from them over a year ago. They did mess up and send me the wrong bumper. But they sent a more expensive one, about $40 more if I recall. I liked it and used it.

It was heavy but built fine. The only problem I had were the screws they included to attach my fog lights. They weren't stainless or galvanized. So after a few months they were rusted.

If I get another one from them I would just buy quality hardware at the local hardware store and should be fine. Well if they send me the correct bumper anyway.
Old 03-08-2015, 05:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Like so many of those chinese companies, they seem to be hit or miss. I picked one up after my LOD lost it's powdercoat and rusted through. Three years after I bought the LOD it was scrap metal, so I bought an e-auto grilles bumper and it has been just fine. Honestly it has held up much better than the LOD that preceeded it. I was fortunate in that I ordered it, it showed up, was the correct one and well made, and installed without a hitch. No reason to contact the company. Had I needed to contact them, I don't doubt there would have been a run-around. If I need to replace it I hope to be in a better financial spot and order a better, American made bumper; but for the time being this one will do just fine.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

I bought a set of rails from them and was sent the wrong set. They gave me a fair amount of cash back and a friend bought them off me. I wasnt out any money but still dont have the rails I want out of fear that they will send me the wrong set again.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:57 AM
JK Newbie

My Jeep when I got it last year already had their front and rear bumper w/ Tire carrier on it. So far they have held up well but I contacted them to see if I could purchase the basket and fuel can holders they sell as a package online I got a 1 sentence answer that gave no info. I think I'll just brush up on my welding skills and build my own.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:11 AM
JK Newbie

I almost got an e autogrill as well but after reading how it's a crap-shot if you get a good one, and how terrible their service is, I'm glad I decided against them.

Instead, I paid like $50 more and got a Barricade Trail Force HD Front Bumper that comes with an actual warranty and proper customer service.

Unless you're looking at the Smittybuilt knock-off, then the actual product is about twice as much as the Chinese ebay version.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I picked up a front/rear bumper combo about a year and a half ago from them. Shipped fast, no damge, and have had no problems so far. Overall I am happy with the bumpers. I am planning on getting a set of rails from them too. Sucks that you had a bad deal with them, good luck.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Been looking for a new bumper, came across this e auto grilles front bumper. Decent price, good reviews, just looking for a couple opinions before I pull the trigger
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2846522710.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	602165   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-133940200.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	602166   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-976197361.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	602169  

Last edited by Whitejk13; 03-20-2015 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone? 👀

Quick Reply: E Autogrilles