Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

EAD Offroad Experience? I'm having issues

Old 07-13-2015, 02:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EAD Offroad Experience? I'm having issues

Hey Jeepers,
Just trying to get an idea if I should start to worry or get upset...

On 5/4/15 i placed an order for the GOBI Jeep JK Roof Rack Replacement Wear Pads and Bushings Kit and was told:

"Your Gobi order has been processed. Gobi orders typically take 5-6 weeks to ship. We will contact you when your order ships with shipping information.

We appreciate the business and hope to see you online again soon.

EAD Offroad Customer Relations
orders@eadoffroad.com"

I was a little bummed because at most i though it would only be 10-15 days (as stated) but figured it must be the norm with Gobi... it has now been almost 10 weeks of waiting and I can no longer get ahold of anyone there... sent a few e-mail and left 2 voice mails... I called Gobi and they said my wait should not be more than 2 weeks.

I really am trying to be positive and had quite a few more Gobi items i wanted to order but not getting a warm and fuzzy on the wait and lack of response.

This is what I ordered: (no big items to build or pack and ship)

GOBI Jeep JK Roof Rack Replacement Wear Pads and Bushings Kit

I posted this on JK owners too--> http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showth...82#post3430882
Old 07-13-2015, 02:59 PM
JK Newbie

Default EAD Reply

EAD has replied on JK owners

Originally Posted by fast_suv
Hey Jeepers,
Just trying to get an idea if I should start to worry or get upset...

On 5/4/15 i placed an order for the GOBI Jeep JK Roof Rack Replacement Wear Pads and Bushings Kit and was told:

"Your Gobi order has been processed. Gobi orders typically take 5-6 weeks to ship. We will contact you when your order ships with shipping information.

We appreciate the business and hope to see you online again soon.

EAD Offroad Customer Relations
orders@eadoffroad.com"

I was a little bummed because at most i though it would only be 10-15 days (as stated) but figured it must be the norm with Gobi... it has now been almost 10 weeks of waiting and I can no longer get ahold of anyone there... sent a few e-mail and left 2 voice mails... I called Gobi and they said my wait should not be more than 2 weeks.

I really am trying to be positive and had quite a few more Gobi items i wanted to order but not getting a warm and fuzzy on the wait and lack of response.

This is what I ordered: (no big items to build or pack and ship)

GOBI Jeep JK Roof Rack Replacement Wear Pads and Bushings Kit

I posted this on JK owners too--> EAD Offroad Experience? I'm having issues - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
Old 07-13-2015, 05:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

EAD is good people. Glad to hear they are taking care of you.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:02 PM
JK Newbie

Default update

EAD came through 10000% feel free to read up on the JK owner site but let me say i will deff give them money again ASAP!

Amazing people to work with ..
Old 07-19-2015, 06:10 PM
JK Newbie

I recently ordered through EAD as well. There wasn't much communication initially, but I did sent a couple of emails and they responded what seemed like immediately. EAD is great and I will be doing business with them again.