Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

EarthRoamer XV-JP

Old 02-02-2009, 05:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At 110K ++ I now remember why I forgot about them.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:19 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

FYI, I just merged about 20 earthroamer threads into one, because some people obviously don't know what a search button is!
Old 02-02-2009, 06:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JackMac4
FYI, I just merged about 20 earthroamer threads into one, because some people obviously don't know what a search button is!
LOL I was about to say why there were 100 extra replies then before lol. Thanks for the merge.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepinMass
LOL I was about to say why there were 100 extra replies then before lol. Thanks for the merge.
No problem - some real neat pics of that thing. If money were no object I'd have one in a heartbeat, but give me a diesel pusher any day over that and I'll just pull my JK.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by el_campede
I don't know about you, but sleeping on the cantilevered queen size bed would give me sleepless nights.
Look at the interior pictures again. Look for the aluminum arch at the peak and then the winch in the lower right corner and the cables running from the winch over the arch to the far corners of the cantilevered bed. It's no different than bridges you drive over every day.

Look, this thing is not for everyone. It is terribly expensive but the design and quality of execution is top notch. I wouldn't want it for rock crawling in Moab but for many other things it would be great.

The proof is in the pudding; if they value isn't there they will have to lower it's price or discontinue it. Last I heard there was a six month wait to get one.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JackMac4
No problem - some real neat pics of that thing. If money were no object I'd have one in a heartbeat, but give me a diesel pusher any day over that and I'll just pull my JK.
You can't forget that this isn't a campground type of vehicle. This was made to take you to remote places for long periods of time. You won't be able to drive an RV into the remote wilderness towing a JK.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:15 PM
JK Junkie

A guy in town owns one. I was at AEV last week and they are putting a HEMI in it.

Quick Reply: EarthRoamer XV-JP