Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Is everyone here from California?

Old 10-10-2014, 06:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is everyone here from California?

So i'm in Texas, and I don't see many active posters anywhere but in California, What gives? Here's hoping there are some cool Texas JK's to hang out with!
Old 10-10-2014, 07:38 PM
JK Junkie

Law of the averages. Start with California having a bit over 10% of the countries population. Second, factor in most other states that have real, true good off reading (Utah, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, New Mexico,etc.) of which are not heavily populated. Then consider the east and much of the south where the land is so locked up it limits the true enthusiast from indulging to the degree we do in the west.

Other people are here. You just have to find them.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope, and I would not piss on Cali if it was on fire, and it usually is on fire, to put said fire out.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeepstin12
Law of the averages. Start with California having a bit over 10% of the countries population. Second, factor in most other states that have real, true good off reading (Utah, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, New Mexico,etc.) of which are not heavily populated. Then consider the east and much of the south where the land is so locked up it limits the true enthusiast from indulging to the degree we do in the west.

Other people are here. You just have to find them.
Makes sense, thanks!
Old 10-10-2014, 09:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mountain Man Tim
Nope, and I would not piss on Cali if it was on fire, and it usually is on fire, to put said fire out.
My wife always wants to go to Cali, And then I tell her I'm already in the best place there ever could be... Ah, Texas!
Old 10-10-2014, 09:49 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by agentjohnson
My wife always wants to go to Cali, And then I tell her I'm already in the best place there ever could be... Ah, Texas!
Plus texas and cali have similar illegal flooding so you are not missing out on anything other than the even higher taxes due to illegals flooding the system!
Old 10-10-2014, 09:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Plus texas and cali have similar illegal flooding so you are not missing out on anything other than the even higher taxes due to illegals flooding the system!
Hahaha! I can always count on cheap labor around here. If i go to "that" side of town I can get a truck full of laborers for a great fee for the day! LOL!
Old 10-10-2014, 09:58 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by agentjohnson
Hahaha! I can always count on cheap labor around here. If i go to "that" side of town I can get a truck full of laborers for a great fee for the day! LOL!
As long as you do not mind that side of town being over run with wild yard chickens and always smelling like burning tires.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

As long as you do not mind that side of town being over run with wild yard chickens and always smelling like burning tires.
They stay pretty well in line around these parts. I did get a guy kicked out for holding **** fights not too long ago though.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:43 AM
JK Newbie

Houston here! We have many places to Offroad and numerous jeep groups. What city are you in?

Quick Reply: Is everyone here from California?