Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Evo delivery times

Old 12-16-2012, 09:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evo delivery times

I recently ordered the Offroad evolution D-ring brackets and after about a week and a half they still haven't shipped, I'm really hoping to get them by Christmas.... Am I crazy for having that idea in my head? Haha I know other manufacturers make things only when they're ordered and can take months to get but all I ordered were little brackets that could probably be made and ready to go in less than 2 hours. Someone tell me how long their Evo gear took to arrive.
Old 12-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Evo normally ships pretty quickly but they have had a huge run on those recently
Old 12-16-2012, 10:46 AM
JK Newbie

If memory serves it took about three weeks to receive my pair. The story is typically "waiting on the powder coater"...then they show up with chips in the powder coating.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:46 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Cajn1
If memory serves it took about three weeks to receive my pair. The story is typically "waiting on the powder coater"...then they show up with chips in the powder coating.
Well that's not great but thanks for giving me an idea man!! Merry Christmas!
Old 12-16-2012, 12:06 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just kinda hit n miss I think. When I ordered my front 3" plush coils from them, took week and a half to ship out. When I ordered the rear coils, they shipped out within a couple days
Old 12-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If you are in a hurry for some I think we just got a pallet with some of them on it friday
Old 12-16-2012, 12:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by cdm56
Well that's not great but thanks for giving me an idea man!! Merry Christmas!
Lol...sorry for the negative tone. I've learned over the years that fab shops do as they please. Some make excuses (mostly lame) and some don't even bother. Ultimately, if it's a product you really want, then order it long before you have to have it. I weighed every rear bumper, shackle tab, etc. option and decided the Evo set up was what I had to have. Waiting on it was slightly irritating...receiving it with chips in the powder coat was even more irritating. In the end it's still the option that works best for me...and Merry Christmas to you as we'll brutha!
Old 12-16-2012, 01:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

On Monday it will be three weeks ago since I ordered my enforcer lift. They told me it takes 3 weeks for the shocks to be built. I hoping the lift ships this week.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:40 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cdm56
I recently ordered the Offroad evolution D-ring brackets and after about a week and a half they still haven't shipped, I'm really hoping to get them by Christmas.... Am I crazy for having that idea in my head? Haha I know other manufacturers make things only when they're ordered and can take months to get but all I ordered were little brackets that could probably be made and ready to go in less than 2 hours. Someone tell me how long their Evo gear took to arrive.
I can tell you, they will not be in before Christmas. Give Northridge a call, he does have a set on his pallet.
Originally Posted by Cajn1
Lol...sorry for the negative tone. I've learned over the years that fab shops do as they please. Some make excuses (mostly lame) and some don't even bother. Ultimately, if it's a product you really want, then order it long before you have to have it. I weighed every rear bumper, shackle tab, etc. option and decided the Evo set up was what I had to have. Waiting on it was slightly irritating...receiving it with chips in the powder coat was even more irritating. In the end it's still the option that works best for me...and Merry Christmas to you as we'll brutha!
LOL....

Trust me we want your money and business just as much as you want our parts. If I could snap my fingers and have parts built immediately I would! We build the parts in house in the USA. Please give us a call when you have an issue, I cant help or fix a problem I dont know about.

-Chris

Last edited by EVO MFG; 12-17-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Huggerls1
On Monday it will be three weeks ago since I ordered my enforcer lift. They told me it takes 3 weeks for the shocks to be built. I hoping the lift ships this week.
your enforcer kit shipped last week, send me an email and I'll get you tracking
Chris@evomfg.com

Quick Reply: Evo delivery times