Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Finally! Jeep Sahara Unlimited...next Week!

Old 11-08-2007, 07:25 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Finally! Jeep Sahara Unlimited...next Week!

FINALLY.....WOOOOO HOOO!

I got the deal done today! My dealer found a

2008 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4x4
Rescue Green
6spd Manual
tow package (3:73),
limited slip &
6 Disc CD with Sirrius!

My dealer had to wheel and deal with another dealership in Alberta (+700km) to get the Jeep we wanted except 6disc was an option we did not want but....was acceptable.

I got our dealer to pay for half the shipping costs ($750) & we don't pay for the Radio upgrade option and he added in Husky Liners (front & back) at no charge! However, our dealer had to trade a Rubi unlimited to get our Sahara off the dealer in Leduc, AB.

I know....I know I should have gotten a Rubi but it was too much for what we needed plus it was not the color we wanted and it was missing a few options.

The Jeep should be transported and arrive here on Wednesday or Thursday next week! It will be a sad day to see my 06 Magnum R/T AWD leave our driveway....LOVED THAT HEMI!!!

But a new chapter will begin with our family as this will be our first JEEP....and we are looking forward to getting into some back country lakes for hunting & fishing ! I know our 3 year old son will only want to drive in the Jeep....forget about dad's CTD Ram 3500 4x4! The wife is pretty excited as well....getting a standard again....and a vehicle with less power (to many speeding ticket's in the Magnum).

I already have the modification bug, and first thing will be a 2.5" terraflex BB and some nice 16 or 17 inch rims with 33's. Then I will look at a CAI, free flow muffler and cat's and hopefully a superchips programmer will be out soon!

Will post some pics when we pick up our new kid next week!

Last edited by RevyJKU08; 11-08-2007 at 07:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Finally! Jeep Sahara Unlimited...next Week!