Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Gobi stealth soft top issues

Old 09-07-2013, 07:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gobi stealth soft top issues

Does Gobi even exist anymore?? I've been calling and emailing them for a week and no reply! I've only read good reviews until I installed mine and had a problem with noise . I googled it and apparently it's all too common with soft tops. My top sounds and looks like its going to rip off! I removed all but the front bar with the wind deflector and lights and still have the problem . I expected some noise but the top banging around is ridiculous! There has to be some kind of fix other than pool noodles. Anyone has a solution please let me know.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phnman23
Does Gobi even exist anymore?? I've been calling and emailing them for a week and no reply! I've only read good reviews until I installed mine and had a problem with noise . I googled it and apparently it's all too common with soft tops. My top sounds and looks like its going to rip off! I removed all but the front bar with the wind deflector and lights and still have the problem . I expected some noise but the top banging around is ridiculous! There has to be some kind of fix other than pool noodles. Anyone has a solution please let me know.
Yep. I called just this morning. Rang twice, lady answered all my questions.

Quick Reply: Gobi stealth soft top issues