Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Going to The Gulches Nov 18th

Old 11-15-2012, 03:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to The Gulches Nov 18th

Will be heading to the Gulches this Sunday Nov 18th. For those that wish to ride along we will be meeting at the Flying J at exit 102 off of I 85 in South Carolina between 9 / 9:30 am. Roll out will be at 9:30am. From this point it is about 1 hour 20 minute drive.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Have fun! I went the with my club in October, great place. Not too much land compared to some other ohv parks but they use it well with tons of trails. Sadly I wont be able to join in, good luck and don't break anything!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Trail Duty
Have fun! I went the with my club in October, great place. Not too much land compared to some other ohv parks but they use it well with tons of trails. Sadly I wont be able to join in, good luck and don't break anything!
Yea, your right that its not too much land, but the trails are super fun. I've been there several times and enjoy it each time. I've also been out to Uwharrie several times, thats a great place also....lots of land.

Quick Reply: Going to The Gulches Nov 18th