Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Goodbye and thank you

Old 11-17-2012, 07:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goodbye and thank you

After owning and modding the Jeep for two years, we realized the lifestyle was not as engaging as we thought. I loved taking the Jeep out, but my family did not. The few times I was able to use it to it's full potential were few and far between.
I want to thank everyone I met along the way. The Jeep community is truly a friendly and inviting bunch.
I have moved on to a BMW 535ix wagon. The BMW forums are nowhere near as robust as this forum is. Eddie built a great community with Jk-Forum and I'll miss being able to receive advice almost instantly from the hundreds of active members. I met Eddie a few times and he is truly a great guy.
I wish you all the best, and I am positive I will be back one day with a dedicated trail rig that won't be my daily driver.

On to mod my BMW into a 402hp all-wheel drive wagon. I learned how to mod from the best!!

THANKS AGAIN
Old 11-17-2012, 08:02 AM
JK Junkie

Good Luck. Wish you the best.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think if I had the cash for a BMW 535xi I would've kept the Jeep and got a cheaper daily driver that was more economical. But that's me. Good luck to you and your family.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:51 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jnabird333
I think if I had the cash for a BMW 535xi I would've kept the Jeep and got a cheaper daily driver that was more economical. But that's me. Good luck to you and your family.
Thanks.
I would have kept it, but my wife has a MB c 250 so I couldn't afford 3 car payments.
The BMW gets 19-25 mpg. Waaaaay better than the Jeep

Quick Reply: Goodbye and thank you