Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Grill inserts Maryland Flag

Old 09-23-2014, 05:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grill inserts Maryland Flag

I want to know, who was driving the JK that has Maryland Flag painted on it. Who ever you are, I want to know where you got it done and what kind of inserts are they. I saw you on Route 1 and Joppa Rd. Wanted to slow down, but I was running late. Thanks
Old 09-28-2014, 03:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepney425
I want to know, who was driving the JK that has Maryland Flag painted on it. Who ever you are, I want to know where you got it done and what kind of inserts are they. I saw you on Route 1 and Joppa Rd. Wanted to slow down, but I was running late. Thanks
Check on Facebook... Specifically the Southern Maryland Jeepers group. I believe the guy that makes those custom grill inserts is part of that group or at least advertises on there.
Old 09-28-2014, 04:24 AM
-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanted to take this a bit farther.. and actually have a wrapped grill, but not within the grill slats.. The wrapped grill covering would be of the American flag but in a ghostly appearance.. I've yet to find aanyone willing to do this for me..

Here is a rough idea of what we've plan..

Note: The ghostly American flag on the grill and the headlights, turn signal as well as the grill slats would be left open.. But I wanted to point out.. that we also wanted to wrap the jeep with the marching troops down the side. lighter color meeting in the center of the tailgate and flowing forward to the hood. While on the hood, the image in my avatar would be placed there. If Red had her way.. everything would be "in your face" bright colors etc.. Me.. I just wanted the ghostly effect yet still be seen..

But as a last resort.. We may even have someone air brush the mesh opening in the full bra..

Last edited by AngryRedBird; 09-28-2014 at 05:56 AM.
Old 09-28-2014, 05:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys not sure where the Maryland guy got it done, I know I've seen the website before but just forget. But check out Itchy Pig Creations on Facebook or their website www.itchypigcreations.com

They do wrap jobs and a damn good one and can do whatever you can think of
Old 09-28-2014, 05:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This isn't mine. Borrowed it from the Facebooks. I thought this was what the OP was referring to.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-950834953.jpg
Views:	1517
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	577571  
Old 09-28-2014, 05:46 AM
-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by groth797
Hey guys not sure where the Maryland guy got it done, I know I've seen the website before but just forget. But check out Itchy Pig Creations on Facebook or their website Home · Itchy Pig Creations · Online Store Powered by Storenvy

They do wrap jobs and a damn good one and can do whatever you can think of
OMG.. there it is.. fanstatic!

Thank you for the link groth797
Old 09-28-2014, 02:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AngryRedBird
OMG.. there it is.. fanstatic! Thank you for the link groth797
Haha no problem man, I have been eyeing their website down trying to find a cool design for my jeep

Quick Reply: Grill inserts Maryland Flag