Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Headliners...MOPAR vs HOTHEAD

Old 01-05-2016, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sound Assassin Strips & Rear Side Window surrounds

Do any of you have feedback on the Hothead headliners Sound Assassin strips. Are they a worthwhile upgrade?

Do any of have any feedback on whether the Hothead headliners Rear Side Window surrounds are a worthwhile upgrade? Are they worth the upgrade?

I purchased a 2014 Wrangler Sahara unlimited, with hard top in November. The last convertible Jeep i owned was a 1978 CJ-7 with a soft top. What a difference over 30 years have made in improvements in ride quality, efficiency, and comforts. Having a hard top is great, but it is cold on my head in the winter. Having a headliner should help keep my head from feeling the cold draft from the factory hardtop.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hothead Rear side window panels, Sound assassin & more

Originally Posted by FLECK-5
Do any of you have feedback on the Hothead headliners Sound Assassin strips. Are they a worthwhile upgrade?

Do any of have any feedback on whether the Hothead headliners Rear Side Window surrounds are a worthwhile upgrade? Are they worth the upgrade?

I purchased a 2014 Wrangler Sahara unlimited, with hard top in November. The last convertible Jeep i owned was a 1978 CJ-7 with a soft top. What a difference over 30 years have made in improvements in ride quality, efficiency, and comforts. Having a hard top is great, but it is cold on my head in the winter. Having a headliner should help keep my head from feeling the cold draft from the factory hardtop.
Hi Everyone,
I get asked the above question fairly often.
Sound Assassin strips first, I always suggest to people that if you don't feel that your Jeep is very loud inside then just do the headliners. On the other hand, if while at higher speeds you can't hear the phone or you want to do all you can to make your stereo sound better then add the SA strips to your order. I personally didn't put the strips in my 2015 JKU, but I did put them in my 2008 JKU which was much louder inside (I did do the entire floor in both Jeeps). On a scale of 1-10 the headliners do about a 7 to quite noise & the SA strips do another 1.5. I'm not talking %ages I'm just trying to give a perspective on how much more the SA strips will do.

As for the Rear Side Window panels, they are just for aesthetics. The do look fantastic (guarantee better that any of our competitors) and really finish off the inside of your Jeep. I am sure they do help somewhat with noise and temp insulation but I don't think a human could notice. Maybe your dog riding in the back could feel the difference?

Web site link: Hothead Headliners
Email: hotheadheadliners@gmail.com
Phone: 714-872-2071

best regards,

Mark

Last edited by mcambrose; 03-20-2016 at 10:28 AM.
Old 03-20-2016, 10:42 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Default Hothead Headliners Easter Sale!

Hi Everyone,
Hothead Headliners is having an Easter Sale. Use the discount code "JKEaster" to get 15% off all orders plus free shipping. Remember that code. You can only get it on the JK-Forum.
As always, if you have any questions feel free to give us a call or send an email.
Web site link: Hothead Headliners
Email: hotheadheadliners@gmail.com

best regards,

Mark

Click image for larger version

Name:	11 4 black.JPG
Views:	350
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	641222Click image for larger version

Name:	11 4 Oak.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	230.5 KB
ID:	641223Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-11-06 15.00.46.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	316.5 KB
ID:	641224Click image for larger version

Name:	LJ Headliner.JPG
Views:	312
Size:	227.4 KB
ID:	641225

Last edited by mcambrose; 04-10-2016 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-19-2016, 04:01 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Default Hothead Headliners Give a Way & Memorial Day Sale!

Hi Everyone,
If you don't know already Hothead Headliners is giving away 2 headliners kits to JK Forum members on June 1st. Just go to the Contests & Giveaway Tread and sign up.

We are also having a Memorial Day Sale that started yesterday & will end on June 1st. We have a JK Forum only discount code "1868" which will get you 17.5% off all products on our web site. And just in case you buy a headliner kit & then win the Give a Way we will reimburse the cost of the headliners.

Pics, videos & prices on the web site: Hothead Headliner

best regards,

Mark
Old 05-22-2016, 11:36 AM
JK Newbie

Default Hothead head liners

First off new guy here with the Forum thing everyone has a wealth knowledge on just about what ever you want. I just ordered my HOTHEAD LINERS today after watching youtube and all the people who have them I said jump in head first. Hotheads are AMERICAN MADE and being in the Navy now 20yrs everyone should buy AMERICAN products just my 2 cents. But with that said the owner is a stand up guy and honest . thanks Hothead Liners
Old 05-22-2016, 11:38 AM
JK Newbie

Default Liners wow

Originally Posted by mcambrose
Hi Everyone,
If you don't know already Hothead Headliners is giving away 2 headliners kits to JK Forum members on June 1st. Just go to the Contests & Giveaway Tread and sign up.

We are also having a Memorial Day Sale that started yesterday & will end on June 1st. We have a JK Forum only discount code "1868" which will get you 17.5% off all products on our web site. And just in case you buy a headliner kit & then win the Give a Way we will reimburse the cost of the headliners.

Pics, videos & prices on the web site: Hothead Headliner

best regards,

Mark
Mark,

Thank you for a awesome product I`m stationed here in VA and some of the Jeep guys here on the base have your Headliners and love them. I`m sold keep them coming.

Claude
Old 07-02-2016, 02:24 PM
JK Newbie

Default New Jeep owner

I just bought my 2013 Jeep (black Sahara Unlimited) two weeks ago and have a list of things I want for it. After feeling the inside top, I decided a headliner was needed. Researched a few brands and with so many great reviews I just ordered the whole kit from Hot Heads! Can't wait to get it.

Quick Reply: Headliners...MOPAR vs HOTHEAD