Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Heads up JK doors for sale

Old 02-02-2013, 03:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heads up JK doors for sale

I was cruising craigslist this afternoon and I came across a very odd post.

Craigslist...Colorado...western slope:
"2011-13 Jeep Wrangler(4) full doors with all electric and mirrors. Paint is silver and interior all xlnt like new.call 951-704-3413 located in Temecula,Ca"

Odd part is I was looking at the Craigslist for western slope of Colorado. Is someone searching other states for a sale? Or is the sale legit? Or is someone trying to unload some hot doors?

Not calling anyone a thief, but i figured it would be easy to sell a set of doors in Cali. Figured I would give everyone a heads up on the forum if they or someone is missing some doors.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Maybe they're getting Bestop soft doors...or parting out after an accident...or got half doors...
Old 02-02-2013, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw a set on eBay once. The guy said his jk was hit in the pass side and totaled. His doors were home in the garage!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Very possible. Thank you for bringing up those other options. Just looking out for the other possibilities.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rvator
I saw a set on eBay once. The guy said his jk was hit in the pass side and totaled. His doors were home in the garage!
Or he may have rolled it on the trail -again with the doors at home
Old 02-02-2013, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey...i found a jeep that rolled and didn't have its doors on as well. I guess it's possible.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1794941963.jpg
Views:	500
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	417566  
Old 02-02-2013, 07:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Lilahs Jeep
I was cruising craigslist this afternoon and I came across a very odd post.

Craigslist...Colorado...western slope:
"2011-13 Jeep Wrangler(4) full doors with all electric and mirrors. Paint is silver and interior all xlnt like new.call 951-704-3413 located in Temecula,Ca"

Odd part is I was looking at the Craigslist for western slope of Colorado. Is someone searching other states for a sale? Or is the sale legit? Or is someone trying to unload some hot doors?

Not calling anyone a thief, but i figured it would be easy to sell a set of doors in Cali. Figured I would give everyone a heads up on the forum if they or someone is missing some doors.
So why you sit hear and not call anyone a thief or talk bad about a fellow local jeeper , you need to learn to read the forum a little more before you go around bad mouthing someone

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-a...imited-259386/
Old 02-02-2013, 07:47 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jaker t5

So why you sit hear and not call anyone a thief or talk bad about a fellow local jeeper , you need to learn to read the forum a little more before you go around bad mouthing someone

All he said was that it was odd (and yes, it is still odd to see items advertised for sale hundreds of miles away). Get your panties of a bunch.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jaker t5

Someone sounds a little grumpy... miss your nap today?
Old 02-02-2013, 08:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by pwain
All he said was that it was odd (and yes, it is still odd to see items advertised for sale hundreds of miles away). Get your panties of a bunch.
Panties in a bunch , this guy posted a thread about a guy who has the doors posted on this forum

He didn't even try to look just thought it would be a cool thread for a reason , and if you really want to call it I said he posted it just for the reason to say the doors are stolen

Last edited by jaker t5; 02-02-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Quick Reply: Heads up JK doors for sale