Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Hi lift jack mount

Old 04-15-2014, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi lift jack mount

Ok so I have search for three days I have found nothing on what I'm looking from.
Im wanting to mount my 48 hi lift on the back of the back seat. Up high so its out of the way and my seat will still fold down. But I'm not real sure how I should go about it. I have a few ideas but nothing solid yet. Not sure if it will jack up my seat with the extra weight on it. I am think I will have to beef up the seat a little. Im worried about the lower part. What do y'all think?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2014, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Why not get the roll bar mount? allows you to still fold rear seat out of the way. I have one and like it keeps my 48" hi lift in out of the elements and out of the way for the most part.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by G3N3RAL
Why not get the roll bar mount? allows you to still fold rear seat out of the way. I have one and like it keeps my 48" hi lift in out of the elements and out of the way for the most part.
I failed to mention that I will be get a trektop nx soon so mounting on the roll bar is not a option from what I can tell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using JK-Forum
Old 04-17-2014, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

you may be able to still if you put the mounts facing in so that it mounts to the inside of the roll bars. plus I would think that you would have enough room between the mounts and the trec top. I could be wrong though and it could end up being to tight of a fit.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've seen on Ebay some MOLLE panels that can attach to the rear seats, you might be able to find a way to mount it to those.

Quick Reply: Hi lift jack mount