Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I Love my JK

Old 02-16-2013, 12:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Love my JK

Just wanted to start a thread expressing just how much I love my 2012 JK, I had a 2012 VW GOLF 5 speed that I traded for the JK back in December 18th, took advantage of the VW owner cash allowance and military bonus cash, sooo needless to say got a really good deal on the jk, the only thing that I wish was different about it is that it's an Auto, they didn't have any 6 speeds on the lot, but Ohwell you take the good with the bad, love the power and feeling of the pentastar engine. To sum it all up, I love this jeep, looking forward to my move to florid soon so I can start building it up the way I want it!
Old 02-16-2013, 12:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good for you.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:36 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offthewallsurfer
Just wanted to start a thread expressing just how much I love my 2012 JK, I had a 2012 VW GOLF 5 speed that I traded for the JK back in December 18th, took advantage of the VW owner cash allowance and military bonus cash, sooo needless to say got a really good deal on the jk, the only thing that I wish was different about it is that it's an Auto, they didn't have any 6 speeds on the lot, but Ohwell you take the good with the bad, love the power and feeling of the pentastar engine. To sum it all up, I love this jeep, looking forward to my move to florid soon so I can start building it up the way I want it!
Thanks for your service and congrats on a great Jeep! If it makes you feel any better, I was also looking forward to buying a manual (first car was a manual Daewoo Lanos... Don't judge, too much) and really enjoyed it. Many years later, I have wanted to get back in a manual and thought the Jeep would be great! Test drove it and I gotta say, it didn't jive with me. I may just "do it wrong" but I like the ball of my foot on the clutch and each time I'd raise my foot up, it would catch on the bottom of the dash, I felt it was a pretty deep active zone and I wasn't a fan of the shifter... BUT, that's just me and I still think manual jeeps are awesome.

I super love my '13 JKUR and can't wait to finally decide on my first few mods

Quick Reply: I Love my JK