Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Installed New Lift - Market For Original Parts?

Old 12-16-2016, 11:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Installed New Lift - Market For Original Parts?

I just had a new MOPAR 2" lift installed and I have all of the original factory parts (2016 Sahara Unlimited) that were removed. There is < 1,800 miles on my Jeep. Is there any market for those parts? If so, can anyone offer me any advice on pricing / selling them?

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Jake
Old 12-16-2016, 12:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jduckwo
I just had a new MOPAR 2" lift installed and I have all of the original factory parts (2016 Sahara Unlimited) that were removed. There is < 1,800 miles on my Jeep. Is there any market for those parts? If so, can anyone offer me any advice on pricing / selling them?

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Jake

for the wheels and tires yes but for suspension parts you cant hardly give them away. suspension parts / bumpers are hard to sell even at really low prices. Craigslist here is loaded with full stock suspensions for like 150$ 200$ and even then most of them have been there for months. My self included. i have rubi shocks / springs / front rear track bars and cant even 100$ for them . same with the whole front bumper set up.
Old 12-16-2016, 05:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

Went through that with my 2006 LJR and now with my 2012 JKUR.

Set of 5 wheels $200. Front bumper with valences $40. Rear Bumper $40. Rear tire carrier $20. All the suspension parts about $40, like 4 shocks for $40. All plus shipping. Not much money for each but all together can get a few hundred.

Quick Reply: Installed New Lift - Market For Original Parts?