Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Invoice Deal!

Old 11-07-2007, 06:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Invoice Deal!

Well, I finally took the plunge after debating wheter or not to let the dealer buy my Boxster for $500.00 less than I wanted. I know that's not a lot of money but hated the idea of them getting a penny more than I could have had in my pocket, you know?

Thanks for those of you that responded to my Trick or Treat Deal thread. It's great to know that this forums members respond in such a positive manner even for a newbie's first post.

I know have an '08 Red Rock Ulimited with a few perks. Guess it was ordered that way and someone backed out. Premium dash, fog lights, tow hooks, trailer pkg, Freedom Top, and Sahara tires - $25k! My dealer even drove a 100 miles each way to pick it up - no charge to me of coarse

The only downside is that it has no power and no alarm I will have an aftermarket alarm installed or may actually do it myself, but what are you guy's doing to lock down the hood? Looking at it last night I thought I may remove the latch and thread a cable through and lock to the frame. Any better ideas?

Anyway, the dealer was exceptional in my process and advised that they would extend "Invoice Deals" to anyone I refer. SOUTH OAK DODGE in MATTESON, IL
Ask for Robert Booth and tell him Ben with the Porsche sent you. Maybe this can help some of you that are looking to get away from those that are stuck on MSRP.

They will provide you with the invoice before you sign anything. And no, I am not affiliated with this dealership in any way. I was refered by a new buyer (saw her in a parking lot admiring her hour old Jeep and she helped me). I'm just sharing the love.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:34 AM
JK Newbie

Congratulations!
Enjoy your new Jeep.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:33 AM
JK Super Freak

You may be able to put a relay under the hood and hook it in with the alarm.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Hood Lock -----> http://www.quadratec.com/products/13103_02.htm

I still gotta get me one.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JK-KJ
Hood Lock -----> http://www.quadratec.com/products/13103_02.htm

I still gotta get me one.

Installed it the other day. easy to do and it is sure cheap 'insurance'. I would recommend
Old 02-04-2008, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

Congrats, got my Sahara for $300.00 over invoice and 0 % financing.
It's my 5th Jeep and the best one so far! I went to Atlanta, GA and back this weekend and the comp says 20.4 MPG avg. (500 mi round trip AVG 65 to 78 mph)

Start the modding!

Quick Reply: Invoice Deal!