Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep Design Head Shares Key Insight into Future of Brand

Old 07-02-2015, 03:19 PM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Design Head Shares Key Insight into Future of Brand

Jeep Design Head Shares Key Insight into Future of Brand

Last week,*I joined more than 100 other auto journalists from around the world at the annual Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) What’s New program, an event showcasing all of the company’s brands, including Jeep.

Read the rest on the JK-Forum.com homepage. >>
Old 07-03-2015, 04:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That light blue Cherokee looking Jeep I would be on like donkey kong as well as that military looking tan Jeep. However, all 4 of those are interesting.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:53 PM
JK Newbie

I like all of these Jeeps, except the Truck. However, that Hummer truck sold for a few years so I'm guessing there is a market for this. Commercial applications would be very cool but probably not needed and therefore hard to sell. I love the Wagoneer, but I have a hard time seeing a two door SUV being able to top the top trim levels of the Grand Cherokee. I'm probably biased though. I drive a Grand Cherokee.
Old 07-03-2015, 07:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The tan concept is badass. But here in TN, we get cold ass winters and rainy ass spring months. So.....maybe if I lived in the desert.....
Old 07-07-2015, 06:17 PM
JK Newbie

I also dig that light blue Wagoneer looking deal - very retro look and pretty airy with the large windows - if they made one with a soft top, could be interesting. reminds me a little of the old broncos too for some reason.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:52 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Cutman
The tan concept is badass. But here in TN, we get cold ass winters and rainy ass spring months. So.....maybe if I lived in the desert.....
I was thinking that it would be cool to build one of those by getting an Unlimited and cutting out the B pillar and putting the Dana 60's under it.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:11 PM
JK Newbie

If Mark Allen ever were to read this I would want him to know that I would buy the Africa Concept in a heartbeat. I currently have a 13 JKUR and it's perfect for the family. We absolutely love it. We even prefer taking road trips in it over our Chevrolet Impala! Having said that, the swinging gate and full steel top with a little more cargo room are very appealing to me in a station wagon. I'm not saying get rid of the current model, I just think a full steel hardtop model would be awesome, especially with a diesel power plant and locking dif equipped solid axles. I drooled the first time I saw it and can't quit thinking about it!

Quick Reply: Jeep Design Head Shares Key Insight into Future of Brand