Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

JEEP JT - tell them, we must have it!

Old 11-01-2007, 09:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JEEP JT - tell them, we must have it!

Hey, could you guys down at SEMA do us a favor, Please tell the Chrysler people that the Jeep JT is the concpet we want. Remind them that there is strong support for a Jeep pickup truck/Long 2dr. I haven't heard much about the JT with all the exciting news going around and I want to make sure they know that there is still a lot of anticipation for this concept, Oh yea, tell them it needs three things:

1st - diesel --> 3.0 MB bluetech <-- don't go half ass, do it right the first time.
2nd - Drop down tail gate
3rd - Bench seat option for potential third person

If any of you feel the same way about the Jeep JT concept please add your support here.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing any updates on this vehicle.

Last edited by bridman225; 11-01-2007 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:01 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

LOL!! For whatever it's worth, I have talked to them and the engineersare fully aware of what we (yes, me as well) want. But, for now, there are no plans to bring this project to life... for now anyway.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just give us a diesel...PLEASE!!!! At least make It an option that we can order!!!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

I loved the Brute and the Gladiator myself. Not so much the 2 dr unlimited again.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Where did the fastback top for the Mickey Thompson come from? That is sweet!
Old 11-01-2007, 05:07 PM
JK Super Freak

3.0l Diesel Please!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 12:39 PM
JK Newbie

Default errr

I will be so frustrated if they decide not to produce this vehicle. Its really the only thing I'm waiting for. The Four door is awesome but this suits me more at this time in my life. I really don;t see the problem here, Chevy can make a $73 million dollar investment in the new hummer truck and Chrysler can't put out a vehicle that's already being made (for Egypt). The cost on an already developed product can't be any where near what Chevy is putting out. The jk is selling like gaingbuster and i think this offshoot would be no different. Take the risk, be a leader not a follower. I'm sure i don;t understand all the complexities of this industry but jeez it can't get much easier then what you have here.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:45 PM
JK Jedi Master

they probley dont wanna take sales from another line..

I dont get it either, they would sell the hell out of themm,.,... and they wonder why the auto industry is slowing down.,,,
Old 11-02-2007, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

I love the look of it and I want a JT real bad but after sitting in it at the show they need to ad about 3-6 more inchs to the cab.
With the brute kits you can tell they go back alittle more the JT had the seat all the way back and it just wasnt the room i would want for a truck i drive.

Quick Reply: JEEP JT - tell them, we must have it!