Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Jeep to Roll Out a Special Edition Wrangler and Grand Cherokee SRT at the LA Auto Sho

Old 11-12-2015, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jeep to Roll Out a Special Edition Wrangler and Grand Cherokee SRT at the LA Auto Sho

Jeep to Roll Out a Special Edition Wrangler and Grand Cherokee SRT at the LA Auto Show

Even after this year's SEMA showcase, Jeep has some more special edition vehicles up its sleeve, just in time for the upcoming LA Auto Show.

Read the rest on the JK-Forum.com homepage. >>
Old 11-13-2015, 10:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ive always wanted a purple jeep but i dont want a sahara version i want a purple rubi. black fender and black top etc etc
Old 11-13-2015, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shabbernigdo
ive always wanted a purple jeep but i dont want a sahara version i want a purple rubi. black fender and black top etc etc
Wouldn't surprise me if that color became an option for all 2017 JKs......kinda like they did with the Anvil color on the 10th anniversary Rubi
Old 11-13-2015, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Grimmjpr
Wouldn't surprise me if that color became an option for all 2017 JKs......kinda like they did with the Anvil color on the 10th anniversary Rubi
I agree, they also did that with the Winter Chill that was only available on the Arctic editions at first... I love those special colors, I would love to see more color options, 3 shades of grey and a different variant of red, blue and yellow are getting old.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:23 PM
JK Newbie

Jeep showed 2 concepts at the Dubai show last week:
"Sun Runner" and "Dark Side"
Hopefully we'll see these in LA too.

Mopar showcases modified Jeeps in Dubai
Old 11-16-2015, 04:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

These special editions are cool but getting played out. they are mostly trim changes and sometimes a hood or bumper. Make a special edition that comes from the factory with a v8 as part of the package. Imagine how sweetie it would be if the 2016 Black bear or whatever edition came with a hemi v8 and there were only a limited number produced. That would be an edition worth having.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thisguyuknow
These special editions are cool but getting played out. they are mostly trim changes and sometimes a hood or bumper. Make a special edition that comes from the factory with a v8 as part of the package. Imagine how sweetie it would be if the 2016 Black bear or whatever edition came with a hemi v8 and there were only a limited number produced. That would be an edition worth having.
I agree. they can keep all the pretty crap i just want an SRT wrangler : )

Quick Reply: Jeep to Roll Out a Special Edition Wrangler and Grand Cherokee SRT at the LA Auto Sho