Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

"jerry" can transport

Old 09-15-2013, 06:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "jerry" can transport

I have 4 NATO "jerry" cans and I'm looking to throw out a few ideas on transporting them. Currently I just strap them down inside and go but if I ever need the room is like another option. Me not being an ATV/UTV guy I have to ask. Is their a small 2" hitch receiver rack that is big and strong enough to hold 4 full cans? I don't want something so big that I have a ton of room . Just something for the cans.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:18 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by JMcD
I have 4 NATO "jerry" cans and I'm looking to throw out a few ideas on transporting them. Currently I just strap them down inside and go but if I ever need the room is like another option. Me not being an ATV/UTV guy I have to ask. Is their a small 2" hitch receiver rack that is big and strong enough to hold 4 full cans? I don't want something so big that I have a ton of room . Just something for the cans.
IDK the answer to your question. But, something like this would be very easy for a welder to make. Why not approach a local shop and see what they can fab up for you? You could even include custom tiedowns, and have the storage platform a bit higher to limit the impact on your departure angle.

Quick Reply: "jerry" can transport