Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

LED headlights

Old 02-01-2015, 03:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LED headlights

I am looking to upgrade my headlights. I would like to go to LED lights and install Halos or Angle/Demon eyes. Found these on E-bay that had both and was wondering if anyone out there has them or knows anyone with these for a review.
Click image for larger version

Name:	led headlights.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	594704
Old 05-02-2015, 03:03 AM
JK Newbie

Well nobody could give a review on these nor could I find anything negative about them so I pulled the trigger anyway. All I have to say is WOW! Just the daytime running light white Halos light up the drive at night as much as the stock headlights did!!Then you turn on the low beams and its instant daylight!!! (Ok Ok we are comparing them to the stock lights so of coarse there is a night and day difference!!) Compared to a friends JW Speaker 8700 LED's they are = too in brightness and half the price!! Not to mention that I would have had to spend another $200 for dual color Halos fro Orion to get all that these lights offer. So $350 instead of like $800 can't go wrong. My review for now is 5 star!!
Old 05-02-2015, 05:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you have any pics I saw these the other day and just passed based on them just being in eBay and not finding reviews for them. Are they dot approved or just off road only used?
Old 05-02-2015, 07:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Is there a name on those ? Or did I miss it

Quick Reply: LED headlights