Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

lets talk brief/bikini tops

Old 07-02-2014, 06:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I own both size bestop bikini tops. You don't need the door surrounds you just need to take your time when you install it & make sure everything is pulled snug. Hit the highway after you finish & you will find out if you installed it correctly.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:47 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rmjr
I own both size bestop bikini tops. You don't need the door surrounds you just need to take your time when you install it & make sure everything is pulled snug. Hit the highway after you finish & you will find out if you installed it correctly.
I bought the short one from bestop thinking it was the extended and then returned it when I found out I was wrong, the local 4wp only had the smittybilt extended so I went with that, I cant for the life of me get the back of it tight! I will get it good and tight and the first time I go down the road its loose again. any ideas???
Old 07-29-2014, 08:00 AM
JK Freak

I gave up and ordered the spiderwebshade hopefully it works like everyone says it does. I already sold the smittybilt bikini top didn't get my money back obviously but didn't lose too bad on it.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I live my spiderweb shade. I actually have 2. I leave it on under my soft top and when I remove the top I don't have to deal with putting another one on. I have friends with hard tops that do the same thing. Leave it on all the time. I have owned other jeeps as well as having bikini tops for them and also had a bikini too for this one. I will never go back to them. Spiderweb shade all the way now.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:22 PM
JK Newbie

I have the spiderweb shade on all the time. Stays on under the hardtop. Works great, and kids and dog all love it when the top is off.

Quick Reply: lets talk brief/bikini tops