Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Lifes little mysteries

Old 07-25-2013, 07:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lifes little mysteries

Today I came home to a ransacked house. No more tv, xbox, origional Nintendo with over 100 games, origonal Sega Genesis with over 40 games, no more diamond ring from my ex-wife (she said she felt bad pawning it) and no more laptop(thank god for the forum app). Yeah I was hacked...until I noticed they took my brand new Rugged Ridge Snorkel still in the box from those wonderful guys at Northridge 4x4. No I was pissed on a totally different level.

Called the cops made a statement, called the insurance company made a statement, went to best buy got a new Xbox and was walking to my door when I noticed a box sitting by my door with a note that said: "Hey bro I found this on the road just up the hill. I noticed it was a full kit like the one you got last week and was bragging about putting on this weekend. Then I noticed it was actually yours with your name on the side. Figures you lost it somehow. Wanted to make sure you got it back. Regards your fellow Jeep loving neighbor. "

After all of the thousands of dollars of stuff taken from my place, one of the few things I was the most upset about being taken had returned by the hand of a fellow Jeeper. Thank god there are still good people in this world.

Wanted to share this with yall
Old 07-25-2013, 07:44 PM
JK Freak

That sucks and is pretty cool at the same time. Hope they catch those bastards.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:10 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks man im still pissed but im putting that snorkel on so it dosent get taken again
Old 07-26-2013, 04:30 AM
Super Moderator

Received 207 Likes on 181 Posts

Kids....... Most likely grabbed the box, got up the street with it and said, "What the heck is this and what are we going to do with it?" Then dumped it.

Neighborhood kids are the only ones who would steal that stuff.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:26 AM
JK Freak

Punks...thugs...whatever you want to call them. To steal another persons hard earned things is wrong. Hate to hear this happened to you but love the happy ending on the snorkel!!!

I have the same one - you'll love it!
Old 07-26-2013, 05:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hopefully your insurance covers all the stuff you lost punk kids probably took it to a pawn shop, probably try looking there first. At least you got your snorkel kit back though
Old 07-26-2013, 05:30 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah my snorkel will be on next week. Rook it to a friends house. Hes hiding it in his basement lol
Old 07-27-2013, 01:54 AM
JK Newbie

Dust that SOB for Fingerprints!!

Quick Reply: Lifes little mysteries