Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Little annoyed, opinions (Quadratech)

Old 10-03-2012, 01:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little annoyed, opinions (Quadratech)

Friday was my third time ordering from Quadratech. Always great, 3 day shipping etc. Today I got my order in and they sent two different sized spacers. Guy on the phone (Matt) I believe was very helpful. He put the order in, apologized etc and said "keep the other one, it would cost more to ship it back". Anyway, I have no need for it. However, my Jeep is in pieces and on jack stands waiting for these parts to come in. I ask him politely to ship it over night and he says he can't. Well, I tell him I'm a patient guy but this means I won't get these parts until Monday. He apologized and told me to call customer service between 8-5pm est.

I was polite the entire time, do I have a shot with Quadratech understanding their mistake and overnighting the parts so I don't have to reassemble everything? Anyone know anyone on the inside? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Last edited by BarRegular; 10-03-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That does suck. With a company the size of Qtech I can't imagine every part pull being correct all the time. Luck of the draw puts you in a bad spot.
I imagine if you called and explained you're on jacks until the parts come they may help you out. I've always had good luck with them working things out.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Update...spoke with Eric in customer service at 9am sharp. Dude was like a friend I knew for years. Completely understood, 30 seconds later he told me it would be overnight. Before we got off the phone I had email confirmation, that's service!

Worry free again, it helps being nice.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great to hear! Hope the install finishes out smooth.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:07 AM
DJR
JK Enthusiast

I've always had good service from Qtech. Good yo hear they did you a solid!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:18 PM
JK Freak

I can not imagine any bad customer service coming from Qtec. Never had a problem with them even when I had to return something. excellent company. I new things would work out for ya.

Quick Reply: Little annoyed, opinions (Quadratech)