Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My experience with Quadratec

Old 09-17-2013, 06:19 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you 2BAJeep for taking the time post your experience with Quadratec. We always appreciate hearing feedback from our customers, positive or negative, because it helps us to improve.

Thank you to all for your additional feedback and thanks for shopping with Quadratec
Old 09-17-2013, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quadratec sucks; terrible customer service in my experience. I used to order from them; months go by, nothing shows up, finally I call them and a rocket scientist says: "Oh yeah, that's back ordered." Ah; why didn't Quadratec say anything? Not a word until I asked about it. 90% of what Quadratec sells you can get the same or cheaper on Amazon often with free shipping and often with free returns too. Quadratec is the worst.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

I have ordered a ton of stuff from Quadratech and 90% of the time everything is positive. My only complaint is the website should show if something is not in stock. I have needed parts in a hurry and paid for faster shipping only to then see on the order status page that it is back ordered and 2 weeks later I finally get it... but still get charged the faster shipping. The last thing I ordered from them was back ordered for 6 weeks and every week they kept telling me it would be there this week. After 6 weeks I cancelled the order and got it from 4wheel parts for $20 more but picked it up in the store the next day.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:56 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by navin r
Quadratec sucks; terrible customer service in my experience. I used to order from them; months go by, nothing shows up, finally I call them and a rocket scientist says: "Oh yeah, that's back ordered." Ah; why didn't Quadratec say anything? Not a word until I asked about it. 90% of what Quadratec sells you can get the same or cheaper on Amazon often with free shipping and often with free returns too. Quadratec is the worst.
Hello navin r,

I apologize for the issues you have had with us. Please PM me your info so I can see if their is anything else that can be done to help with your previous order.
If the order was placed online, you should have received an email at the time of order, if over the phone, our rep should have provided an ETA. Please let me know so I can pass the information to upper management.

Kahdir Johnson
Web Sales and Content Manager
Old 09-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Originally Posted by Riptide9
I have ordered a ton of stuff from Quadratech and 90% of the time everything is positive. My only complaint is the website should show if something is not in stock. I have needed parts in a hurry and paid for faster shipping only to then see on the order status page that it is back ordered and 2 weeks later I finally get it... but still get charged the faster shipping. The last thing I ordered from them was back ordered for 6 weeks and every week they kept telling me it would be there this week. After 6 weeks I cancelled the order and got it from 4wheel parts for $20 more but picked it up in the store the next day.
Hello Riptide9,

A live inventory system is in the works along with many other features that will be rolling out over the next year. We have recently release our mobile site, keep an eye out for more to come
Old 09-17-2013, 08:39 AM
JK Newbie

I have spent a few thousand with Quadratec and OVERALL i am a very satisfied customer.. I have to agree that the only complaint i have is that you never know if they have it in stock when you order. You either have to call and wait on hold for 10 minutes or DO WHAT I DO and do an online chat.. You can still get stuff done while you wait. If they don't have it in stock... good luck trying to find out when they will get it in stock.. If it's not in stock, i will not order it just that simple.. Absolutely not knocking on the service.. just my review is all! I currently have an order that is supposed to be in this week! I WILL ORDER FROM THEM IN THE FUTURE AS WELL
Old 09-17-2013, 12:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My last two orders of parts for my jeep were with Quadratec and I had a good experience. Shipping was incredibly fast both times only took 1 day both times, and shipping was free because I was a member of this forum!!
Old 03-12-2015, 03:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Another fine example... I just received an email saying fedex had delivered a package from Quadratec. I couldn't remember when I was last on the Quadratec site so I was a bit confused so I logged in to see what it was. Well it was a "Synergy Manufacturing Cam Bolt Eliminator Kit" (which is nothing more than 4 washers) that I ordered for my wife's Rubicon that had lca cam bolts from the previous owner. The reason for this post is that they were delivered today 3/12 and were purchased from Quadratec on... wait for it... 1/29.....????? Yes Jan to Mar (6 weeks) for 4 washers... it took so long I actually had forgot I even ordered them and 3 weeks ago welded washers in place on her jeep.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nike-0032.png
Views:	248
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	600921
Old 03-13-2015, 01:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stangmike1
So far I have ordered from both 4wd and Quadratec but by far Quadratec has much better prices and way better customer service not to mention free shipping codes and discounts for forum members. I had some issue with 4wd way back in 08 and got no help from them so needless to say other places get my business since

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
I too have had a few problems with 4wd. Don't know id I'm 1 out of 1000 that had a problem with them.....but it was bad enough that ill never deal with them again.
quadratec on the other hand, awesome company! Awesome customer service! You can tell they are jeepers! Not just some salesman trying to make money.
Ill never buy from 4wd again.....but ill always buy from quadratec. Even if there is ever a mistake down the rroad, I know they fix their problems, or work with you to resolve it.
Old 03-13-2015, 07:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have been using Quadratec and Northridge 4x4 since I got my jeep. My experience with both has been great. Great customer service and both back there products.

Quick Reply: My experience with Quadratec