Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

My jeep was stolen

Old 02-20-2013, 07:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My jeep was stolen

Please help,This last weekend my Jeep was stolen from my driveway in Corona,CA, anyone out there see it or hear anything please contact me (plate# 6GQZ155, Silver 4dr, black rims. 37" KM2 tires, hard top, tire carrier, bumpers, it has a KOH chase sticker on the rt corner of the back window and "Papa Jeep Club" stickers on each side of the front fenders, etc.

FB post with flyer:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Any and all help would Attachment 424589Attachment 424590Attachment 424591be greatly appreciated, call Mike at 714-213-1584

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	334
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	424595Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	424596Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	424597
Old 02-20-2013, 09:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another SoCal JK stolen! Man now i'm getting all nervous about mine. I hope that you get yours back. I will keep an eye open in my area. I'm assuming the police did their typical? Told you we will look for it but don't get your hopes up?
Old 02-20-2013, 11:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm sorry about that Mausec. If you don't mind could you post some more details such as is your driveway very dark at night? Or are you on a secluded street? Have there been a lot of thefts in your area? My Jeep is also parked in my driveway some nights; I never imagined a fairly low cost vehicle like a JK would be worth stealing.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:55 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by navin r
I'm sorry about that Mausec. If you don't mind could you post some more details such as is your driveway very dark at night? Or are you on a secluded street? Have there been a lot of thefts in your area? My Jeep is also parked in my driveway some nights; I never imagined a fairly low cost vehicle like a JK would be worth stealing.
its somewhat dark but not abnormally as we do have street lights and it's not secluded, no car thefts in the area that i have heard of..
Old 02-20-2013, 02:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by navin r
Thieves do not care about the amount that a whole vehicle is worth, they care about how easy it is to dismantle said vehicle, how popular the item(s) are and how easy it is to sell them.

Lets look at a JK, hell any Wrangler for that matter. They're very easy to take apart. That's one reason they're so popular.

Lets look at an expensive Luxury car. Harder to take apart, harder to sell said parts.

Sorry about your JK. I hope they find it, and I hope you had your aftermarket parts insured!

Good luck.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

This is absolute bullshit! Why are people stealing anything especially vehicles. I'm so attached to my jeep that it would feel like I lost a family member. So sorry for ya hope they get the piece of trash that took it.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

So sorry to hear this. I cringed when I saw the thread. Hopefully you get it back all in one piece. I'd be very upset if I woke up in the morning and mine was missing out of the driveway.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

That is terrible. I hope you are able to find it, and it isn't damaged.

Quick Reply: My jeep was stolen