Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

NC Piedmont Triad Region (and VA) Dealership - Smith Stokes

Old 11-19-2007, 08:52 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NC Piedmont Triad Region (and VA) Dealership - Smith Stokes

I just wanted to report an excellent buying experience at Smith Stokes Jeep in Reidsville NC. After having visited the Greensboro dealership and having an uneasy feeling, I decided to check out Smith Stokes and found everyone there to be helpful and genuinely honest.

The price was very reasonable (I ordered my 08 Jeep Unlimited Sahara) and I was able to get a good amount for my trade-in. I was also very satisfied with final process for taking delivery. The documentation was completed efficiently and the Financial representative was friendly and knowledgeable.

When I took delivery, I noticed that they mounted a front license plate, which is not required in NC. They put it there since a number of customers are from VA. I had wanted a clean bumper and they agreed to swap it out for a new one.

Overall, I was very pleased with Smith Stokes as they exceeded my expectations in a dealship. In particular, I found my salesman Robert Ladd to be exceptional. If you want more details, please feel free to PM me.

Last edited by treadmark; 11-20-2007 at 11:43 AM.

Quick Reply: NC Piedmont Triad Region (and VA) Dealership - Smith Stokes