Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

need help finding decals

Old 10-28-2012, 07:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help finding decals

Recently I saw a black jeep with a lime green decal on the side. Where jeep unlimited is usually in white on black jeeps his said jeep unlimited in lime green. Then it had a lime green JK sticker on it. Does anybody know a website that does those decals in different colors. I have a black on black jeep wrangler 2013 unlimited sport and i'm looking to add just a little color.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Try pixeldecals.

Sent from my thingy.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mister ed
Try pixeldecals.

Sent from my thingy.
X2 they used to have a bunch of stock decals on there web page in different colors. The sahara ones were especially slick. Chrysler I think made him take them off his web page. Just send him an email and I'm sure he will be able to do whatever you want to do.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:25 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm a member of the NJ Mopar Group and we use these guys for all our stuff..... http://www.reflectiveconcepts.com/index.html they do awesome custom stuff.... Just email them and they will take care of you!

HAPPY JEEPIN EVERYONE!
Old 10-28-2012, 09:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

If that doesn't work there is a local guy with a Facebook page that does real good work. Thirty six uptown graphics. Look them up.

Quick Reply: need help finding decals