Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

New Jeep with after market questions??

Old 10-02-2012, 12:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post New Jeep with after market questions??

So my family has two jeeps, a 2010 silver sahara and a 2012 white sahara. I would be looking at doing some modifications on the 2012, so i can take her off road and look good. I would be looking to raise it about 2.5" to 4" rock sliders new lights winch front/rear bumper rims tires (35") black jeep emblem and all that good stuff I have a couple links and want to know what you think on the quality and what you think I'm missing.

winch: Warn Industries - Jeep, Truck & SUV Winches: 9.5cti
front bumper: Warn Industries - Mounting Systems: NEW! WARN Elite Series Front Bumper
rock sliders: SRC Side Armor JK - Smittybilt
lights: Lights « Slimlite « KC HiLiTES: Auxiliary Lighting, Off Road Lights, HID Off Road Lights, Fog Lights, LED Light Bars, Driving Lights, Light Bars, Wiring Accessories, Flashlights, Torches
rear bumper: Bestop 42934-01 - HighRock 4x4™ Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier for 07-13 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited - Quadratec
lift kit: EVO: Suspension / Steering, BDS Suspension 4.5" Lift Kit for the 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door 4WD - Standard Jeep or Rubicon.

and I still have no idea what tires and rims I want so feel free to post pics or links for ideas.

Thanks,

Quick Reply: New Jeep with after market questions??