Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

NORTH RIDGE saying I can't return bumper after 4 hours of buying it ? ADVISE?

Old 02-26-2017, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by dahreno
Call Northridge and simply tell them the truth. Tell them you found it much cheaper elsewhere and you want them to price match and see what they say. I bet they would be willing to work with you. If they don't help you in any way, then come here and bitch !
Price match a USED bumper from CL?!!

OP has -nothing- to gripe about.
Old 02-26-2017, 02:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jedg
OP has -nothing- to gripe about.
I don't think this could be any more accurate.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dahreno
Call Northridge and simply tell them the truth. Tell them you found it much cheaper elsewhere and you want them to price match and see what they say. I bet they would be willing to work with you. If they don't help you in any way, then come here and bitch !
That is a totally idiot thing to even suggest. You want him to call NorthRidge4x4 and tell them you found a used bumper on the internet and now would like them to play ball to match the price of some guys used junk that is being passed off on craigslist that is not being shipped... you have to go get it. Does that sound at all, in any way or any reality... like a reasonable thing to even ask of ANY company selling new products? If that is reasonable to you, you have a really odd way of seeing the world around you.

OP, You ordered the large/heavy parts and the supplier shipped them out quickly and efficiently. Then after the parts left the dock, you tried to call back the order. The assigned $170 value on shipping is reasonable, and should you insist on returning the parts as your own decision, that $170 added cost is all you.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:43 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Christ! Quadretec has free shipping.
Old 02-27-2017, 06:19 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by catahoula
Christ! Quadretec has free shipping.

So does Northridge. For that matter both companies list the same price and both list free shipping. I'm betting the $170 is the shipping back. Just like Quadratec "Please note that we do not pay the shipping charges involved in returning goods."...
Old 02-27-2017, 06:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jedg
So does Northridge. For that matter both companies list the same price and both list free shipping. I'm betting the $170 is the shipping back. Just like Quadratec "Please note that we do not pay the shipping charges involved in returning goods."...
Exactly.

Quick Reply: NORTH RIDGE saying I can't return bumper after 4 hours of buying it ? ADVISE?