Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Northridge 4x4

Old 03-21-2013, 04:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Northridge 4x4

Just wanted to give a shout out to these guys. They kick ass.

For example:

I called about MBRP exhaust and a set of bilsteins. Told them i'd buy the shocks if the price was right, and they spent about five minutes punching numbers. They gave me the number and it wasn't what I was looking for so I just bought the exhaust. They gave me no attitude, just friendly customer service. I called again today to check on the shipment (It was drop shipped direct from MBRP) and they were on it. The whole conversation took about five minutes.

I've spent about $3,000 there, and am planning another $3,000 in the near future. I have no reservations about spending there, and they always make sure you are getting the right stuff.

Keep up the good work guys!!
Old 03-21-2013, 04:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just made my first purchase through them on Friday. The person I spoke to did not seem too friendly at all. I thought maybe it was just an off day we all have em. I messed up and ordered for the wrong year and called them on Monday as soon as they opened to get the right stuff on the way before it shipped. The guy I spoke to in the morning was great, very helpful, sympathetic and did exactly what he told me he was going to do. Later in the day I called to make sure the order was good and that I was charged the price difference and ended up speaking to the same person as Friday. He was in no better of a mood and came off as just really not wanting to answer my questions or help whatsoever. I was not happy when I get off the phone for sure. If it wasn't for the person I spoke to in the morning I would highly doubt I would ever order from them again. Washington is my home state, I would love to be able to toss some money back that way when I can, but I have a hard time justifying it if I get the same attitude on my next purchase.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Reesedog
I just made my first purchase through them on Friday. The person I spoke to did not seem too friendly at all. I thought maybe it was just an off day we all have em. I messed up and ordered for the wrong year and called them on Monday as soon as they opened to get the right stuff on the way before it shipped. The guy I spoke to in the morning was great, very helpful, sympathetic and did exactly what he told me he was going to do. Later in the day I called to make sure the order was good and that I was charged the price difference and ended up speaking to the same person as Friday. He was in no better of a mood and came off as just really not wanting to answer my questions or help whatsoever. I was not happy when I get off the phone for sure. If it wasn't for the person I spoke to in the morning I would highly doubt I would ever order from them again. Washington is my home state, I would love to be able to toss some money back that way when I can, but I have a hard time justifying it if I get the same attitude on my next purchase.
Hmm. They have had my buisness since I was stationed in Kodiak. Thats too bad you had the experience you did. I would assume its not the norm. I've called probably ten times for various things and they were never that way. I called in and asked for the pinion nut size on a Rubi Dana 44 and they actually brought one of they guys in from the shop to answer for me.

Not discrediting your experience, just never had it happen to me or anyone else who i've talked to about them.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

When u call u should just deal with Dave (I think that's his name) he hooks up everyone on the forum and is always pleasant. If he's busy I just leave my number and he calls me back, always.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Blakspire

Hmm. They have had my buisness since I was stationed in Kodiak. Thats too bad you had the experience you did. I would assume its not the norm. I've called probably ten times for various things and they were never that way. I called in and asked for the pinion nut size on a Rubi Dana 44 and they actually brought one of they guys in from the shop to answer for me.

Not discrediting your experience, just never had it happen to me or anyone else who i've talked to about them.
I honestly was really surprised. I specifically asked for the person because of the rave reviews I've read about him on this forum. I honestly can't say that I've heard a bad thing about Northridge and wouldn't normally say anything about how it went if it was not a good experience. I just really got the impression he did not want to deal with me at all. I hope it was maybe just a bad day or couple of days because I do plan on buying again from them in the future.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Riznoy
When u call u should just deal with Dave (I think that's his name) he hooks up everyone on the forum and is always pleasant. If he's busy I just leave my number and he calls me back, always.
That would be who I spoke to the first and third time.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:03 PM
JK Newbie

well the "dave" i talked to was david johnson the president of northridge 4x4 and he was very patient, pleasant and knowledgeable. he answered all of my questions and i wasn't even ordering anything yet. i would recommend them to anyone.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Had a purchase that hasn't come so I have hem a call and they easily sorted it out that instant, they definitely have a loyal customer now!
Old 03-23-2013, 06:04 PM
JK Newbie

Im getting ready to place an order for some rigid duallys the poison spyder lower pillar mounts and some trek armor grab handles from Northridge based solely on the reviews I read on this forum! Now how about hookin' a brother up with a coupon code!!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:55 PM
JK Newbie

Default Quick shipping

Ordered my trek armor covers from northridge. They shipped the very same day (literally 2 hours after i paid) and arrived two days later via Free UPS ground delivery

Quick Reply: Northridge 4x4