Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Northridge 4x4 never lets me down

Old 11-24-2012, 09:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northridge 4x4 never lets me down

I just wanted to show some love for the guys at Northridge 4x4 . They've come through for me so many times at this point that they deserve some credit. They recently send me a wheel lug nut key for the pro comp lug nuts out of their warehouse for free just because I've had terrible luck with my last one (broke 3 times).

The customer service there is awesome and I recommend them to anyone
Old 11-24-2012, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Couldn't agree anymore! Northridge4x4 has been awesome to me. The free shipping on orders over $100 is great. I live in California and everything arrives within 4-5 days. They've been great. It's nice to have such a great company sponsor this forum and help its members out! Props to Dave and all the crew at Northridge4x4! It's the only place I'll buy from!
Old 11-24-2012, 04:53 PM
JK Junkie

X-2 on the Northridge4x4. Thanks for the free shipping.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:13 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes Northridge is outstanding. Price wise and customer service. I try to give them all my business for build parts, only time I don't is if I'm after something they don't carry naturally. Thanks to the Black friday sale, finally got my rear fox remote res shocks for a smokin deal. It's nice that their staff is all Jeep nuts, most shops seem to be average non jeep people that can offer little to no info or help.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:28 AM
JK Newbie

Huh, must be different in the States... My orders have been forgotten about and any time I called for updates the story kept changing. It was always a never ending waiting game. I cancelled my last order with them. I now deal directly with manufacturers and do not buy local (Canada), the service and wait times are horrific. Would it be worth it for me to simply deal with the US version of Northridge? In all honesty, I really want to support forum vendors but the service has to be there.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dethinator
Huh, must be different in the States... My orders have been forgotten about and any time I called for updates the story kept changing. It was always a never ending waiting game. I cancelled my last order with them. I now deal directly with manufacturers and do not buy local (Canada), the service and wait times are horrific. Would it be worth it for me to simply deal with the US version of Northridge? In all honesty, I really want to support forum vendors but the service has to be there.
Everyone I know has great customer service from Stan at northridge in ponoka.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have to agree with dethinator. My experience with Stan at the Canadian Northridge has been less than stellar. I usually have to phone a second time just to get them to complete my order. A couple of times it was all but ignored, and not once did they offer any real explanation other than they are busy. I wish Quadratec would step up and offer some reasonable shipping to Canada and give us some competition, or at least an alternative for those of us that have no choice but to shop online due to our location.
Although I eventually end up getting what I order, I shouldn't have to coax them to take my money!
Old 11-25-2012, 01:32 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If the Canadian branch is this bad, might be worth contacting the main store in WA to see how they can improve service. The US store is so helpful and awesome prices

Last edited by k0260; 11-25-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well to be honest I just sort of attributed it to the fact that I'm a phone customer, and have to take a back seat to walk in business. Since there are no local options, and shipping from most other online suppliers is cost prohibitive and involves cross border hastles, I have just accepted it as what I have to endure to get the products I want.
When possible I do place orders directly with manufacturers, but again, lots of complications with out of country shipping, and I do like to support Northridge, because they have great selection, and free shipping.
Not sure I want to raise issues for Canadian Northridge. ( actually thought maybe it was just me getting this sort of lack lustre service because I was out of province and not spending as much as some of their more affluent customers).
Old 11-25-2012, 02:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

I haven't had the best experience with northridge so I buy elsewhere anytime I can. There are tons of dealers that are knowledgeable and can be very competitive with pricing. I still have at least 10k in parts to "finish" my jeep.....

Quick Reply: Northridge 4x4 never lets me down