Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Northridge4x4

Old 03-22-2013, 08:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northridge4x4

I had questions about my regear, and i kept hearing on this forum that if you have any gearing questions to talk to david at northridge. little did i know he is the president of northridge. so i shot him an email about my rig / tire size / and the fact that i live in an area that has snow and ice for five months of the year. (worried about spinning on the ice and stripping the ring gear) i asked about performance and the strength differences between 4.88 and 5.13's. (very little difference in strength between the two if your wondering) he returned my emails quickly and answered all of my questions personally. i placed my order with them, they updated me when they shipped and included a tracking link. a week later i have the parts sitting in my garage waiting to be installed.
i would happily recommend northridge 4x4 to anyone. quality parts excellent customer service, next time i'm looking for parts they will be my first stop.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I do most if not all of my jeep business with Dave at Northridge. They run a great operation there!

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4