Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Old rubicon vs new 75th anniversary

Old 12-05-2016, 02:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old rubicon vs new 75th anniversary

Good afternoon gentlemen,
I've recently got an itch to purchase my first jeep ever and I have came across a stock one owner 32k miles rubicon x full option manual white with white hardtop still under warranty and wanted to get your opinion on the fair value for this car. I'm going to purchase by end of the week and I think I can get it for 33.5k
I was planning on buying Brandnew but the closest to my budget would have been the Sahara 75th anniversary 2017 which I can probably get for 35k if I try really hard.
Please share your thoughts.
I'm thinking years down the line the rubicon would be keeping its value better than the Sahara which is essentially a sport mechanically.
I'm in love with the hood , interior, the bumpers, leather seats and wouldn't want to touch it at all. I don't want to lift or change the wheels . The stock rubicon tires are big enough I think. Are they 32s?
I'm going to get 33s once they wear out
From the off-roading stand point the sport capabilities are more jan enough for me although I must say I would love the 4.11 gears on the Rubi.

So 2017 75th Sahara for 35k (if possible)?
Or 2014 rubi x with 32k miles for 33.5k?
Decisions decisions....
Appreciate your comments in advance.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post

You already have posted this question. Read the other posts!

Quick Reply: Old rubicon vs new 75th anniversary