Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

PGJ Paint match????

Old 08-16-2013, 05:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PGJ Paint match????

Ok folks, i'm looking to do the good ole' "grill mod" this weekend and I took a peek through Advance Auto for my PGJ paint color and alas... NOTHING... As i searched for an answer, it appears that this color was only made for a few years and then changed slightly. So, I can order it on Amazon, but that doesn't help me for this weekend.

The question is.... Has anybody else came across NEEDING this color and matched it with any other rattle can paint? Advance has piles of Duplicolor, but i'm unsure of an exact match and figured i'd ask here first in case anybody else has already been there and done that and figured out a good match color!

Thanks
Old 08-16-2013, 06:12 AM
JK Newbie

Touch Up Paint and Accessories | AutomotiveTouchup

I had the same question.. I bought 2 cans of spray paint and a touch up pen... I have never used paint that matches so perfect, it contains the flakes too... I will post a couple pictures if you want before buying but this is my permanent place for paint now.

also the prices are VERY reasonable
Old 08-16-2013, 06:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by @pocalypse
Touch Up Paint and Accessories | AutomotiveTouchup

I had the same question.. I bought 2 cans of spray paint and a touch up pen... I have never used paint that matches so perfect, it contains the flakes too... I will post a couple pictures if you want before buying but this is my permanent place for paint now.

also the prices are VERY reasonable
Thanks! That's a great site. I was hoping to find something from duplicolor or one of the paints that the local auto shops have so I could do this immediately

Quick Reply: PGJ Paint match????