Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Price check

Old 09-05-2013, 07:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Price check

What do you think a fair price would be for a stock front bumper with fog light holes but no fog lights and the stock receiver hitch with no wiring harness to my boss would be? He is a decent boss so no need to price gouge.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:18 AM
JK Newbie

I would say 100
Old 09-05-2013, 07:19 AM
JK Super Freak

$20-$30. There's a lot of people selling these for cheap or free.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by m&kknox
What do you think a fair price would be for a stock front bumper with fog light holes but no fog lights and the stock receiver hitch with no wiring harness to my boss would be? He is a decent boss so no need to price gouge.
Considering you can generally find folks giving away bumpers because they've upgraded, and sometimes shops give them away for free too because they have piles of them, I wouldn't think it's worth much. Probably whatever he's willing to give you for the convenience of having one available to him. A stock hitch receiver with wiring harness isn only like $80 new from places like Quadratec.

My advice, if you can work it: Give it to him for free and see if you can get a day or two off, above and beyond your regular vacation schedule. That would be worth more to me than getting a few bucks for unused parts.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:33 AM
JK Newbie

You all make valid points and I like the idea of a vac day or two. I had to use mine up because of a motorcycle accident that wasn't my fault. Thanks.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:11 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jk_sea
My advice, if you can work it: Give it to him for free and see if you can get a day or two off, above and beyond your regular vacation schedule. That would be worth more to me than getting a few bucks for unused parts.
I agree..... Get a paid day off from him or a few nooners

Quick Reply: Price check