Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Problem with website being unresponsive.

Old 08-08-2013, 07:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with website being unresponsive.

Hey there everyone,

Just want to know if anyone else finds this website to be unresponsive at times. I can be on checking out threads and all of a sudden it won't respond. My internet connection is fine and other websites work. Then several minutes later it starts to respond again. It is very frustrating, I find it happens quite frequently....like almost every time I'm on the site. Any moderators want to chime in their thoughts.

Thanks
Old 08-08-2013, 07:59 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I mainly use the jk moble app
Old 08-08-2013, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Usually its pretty good but I occasionally have it slow up. I usually run into issues using the search more often than point & click navigation.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bonedoc
Hey there everyone,

Just want to know if anyone else finds this website to be unresponsive at times. I can be on checking out threads and all of a sudden it won't respond. My internet connection is fine and other websites work. Then several minutes later it starts to respond again. It is very frustrating, I find it happens quite frequently....like almost every time I'm on the site. Any moderators want to chime in their thoughts.

Thanks
The site in Internet explorer sucks...slow as heck. Try google or Firefox. I've got the google browser, and the site works fine.

Quick Reply: Problem with website being unresponsive.