Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quadratec

Old 04-22-2014, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Quadratec

Has some great customer service just wanted to throw that out there. Me and my buddy were talking today about all of our purchases from quadratec and we have not found one bad customer service interaction! Me whenever I order stuff I do it over the phone just to have a voice confirm that it has or is being processed and my friend had something he ordered go on back order he called to cancel he felt so bad doing it because the guy he talked to was just so damn nice about the situation. Theyre website to me is the best to navigate and I love these "QuadraPacs" as well that they offer now. Quadratec thank you for being about the jeepers and having us in mind when it comes to great customer service and web design!

Last edited by TacomanBJK12; 04-22-2014 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of the best sites around. They have a huge selection of parts and since I live a state over from them my stuff is always at my door within 3 day!
Old 04-23-2014, 06:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

My experience with Quadratec has been the opposite; no contact when something is back ordered, terrible customer service, when I finally call them some 17 year old says "Oh yeah, that's backordered..." Almost everything Quadratec sells is available elsewhere for less and usually with cheaper shipping too.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:21 AM
JK Freak

Had one bad experience, but they turned it around. Called and asked them to price match someone else's quote on a teraflex hinge and the guy wouldn't do it. Sent a message to the Qtec on one of the forums, got a call back and they beat the price. I was surprised and happy, but i still like supporting the smaller shops when they have what I'm looking for.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:18 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone! As I'm sure you know most of us drive Jeeps and even started out as customers prior to working here. We love Jeeps and helping out fellow Jeepers!

Originally Posted by navin r
My experience with Quadratec has been the opposite; no contact when something is back ordered, terrible customer service, when I finally call them some 17 year old says "Oh yeah, that's backordered..." Almost everything Quadratec sells is available elsewhere for less and usually with cheaper shipping too.
Sorry to hear about your experiences. It seems you haven't been to our website or called us in some time. We do not have any "17 year old" employees. Any employee with whom you speak either owns 1+ Jeeps, or has very detailed knowledge of Jeeps, especially any younger (20's) employees. We offer free shipping. We also actively shop our products to make sure we have the lowest prices. If by chance we do not have the lowest price we do price match as well. As has been said, you can just PM me if you have any issues or would like a quote.

Originally Posted by etl330
Had one bad experience, but they turned it around. Called and asked them to price match someone else's quote on a teraflex hinge and the guy wouldn't do it. Sent a message to the Qtec on one of the forums, got a call back and they beat the price. I was surprised and happy, but i still like supporting the smaller shops when they have what I'm looking for.
We're actually still a pretty small company. We have right around 100 employees and are based just outside of Philly in West Chester, PA. We also have a warehouse here and in Chambersburg, PA and Sparks, NV.

Thanks and have a great day!

-Rick

Last edited by quadratec; 04-23-2014 at 08:21 AM.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:30 AM
JK Junkie

Ordered from them the first time this week and they had the cheapest price I could find and free shipping. Not to mention I could hardly find the part I needed anywhere else. Experience has been pretty painless for me. Will contact then more often for future mods
Old 04-23-2014, 03:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

My whole jeep is practically qtec. Everything from the bumpers, lights, lift and tires etc. I did have to go to 4 wheel parts for the winch and the rk hood though. I did have a backorder part but they let me know right away. Service is best I ever delt with. Keep up the good work!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140423_192740.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	547941
Old 04-23-2014, 06:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Pretty much my go to source for parts. Awesome website...nothing worse than trying to find something on a hard to navigate site I do try to support the little guys when I can, especially those with good products and good prices.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

My Jeep is 95% Quadratec, great customer service, price match, easy to return, and I have called most of my orders in just for the knowledge. Only questionable thing I have with Quadratec is SmartPost shipping, hoped Quadratec would go back to UPS shipping.
Thanks Quadratec.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:57 AM
JK Newbie

I had a great expirence with them when ordering parts.

Quick Reply: Quadratec