Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Quick disconnects - question

Old 11-25-2007, 10:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick disconnects - question

How are your quick disconnects adjusted length wise? Are they the same length on each side?

My disconnects are the exact same length and even on flat ground they don't line up from side to side. In my garage I had to have my wife and daughter jump on the bumper to get it to line up. It was probably about an inch off from lining up.

Are the sway bars not exactly the same from side to side, or do I have another problem, like something bent?
Old 11-26-2007, 02:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Nobody?
Old 11-26-2007, 02:14 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well... I have the Teraflex quick discos and they are not adjustable. So, yeah, they are exactly the same length on each side. They usually line up pretty well when I'm on flat ground, but not exactly. I always have to bounce on the bumper or turn the steering wheel a bit in order to get them both reconnected. Also, I don't have an adjustable trackbar, so my axle is off by a bit.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by doojer
Well... I have the Teraflex quick discos and they are not adjustable. So, yeah, they are exactly the same length on each side. They usually line up pretty well when I'm on flat ground, but not exactly. I always have to bounce on the bumper or turn the steering wheel a bit in order to get them both reconnected. Also, I don't have an adjustable trackbar, so my axle is off by a bit.
Ok good, sounds as if I am totally normal then, thanks bro!

Quick Reply: Quick disconnects - question