Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rain Cover suggestions?

Old 06-29-2013, 08:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rain Cover suggestions?

Finally got my Harken Hoist installed and removed my hardtop. I installed a Spiderweb Shade. I'd like to get a rain cover to keep in the Jeep just in case. I am looking for some suggestions from those that have rain covers. Ideally, I'd like something I could put on in case it rains and still have the ability to drive if I need to. I'd like something easy to install by myself. I do not have a soft top, so I don't know if any of the rain covers require anything to install.

If that doesn't exist, I have been also looking at the rain cover from Jeepcovers.com. I just don't want to be stuck somewhere if I do get caught in the rain....kind of like to keep moving.

I currently have a 2013 JKUR with leather seats. Jeep is my DD and I have a two and a half year old that loves her Dad's Jeep so I need to keep her protected too.

Love to hear what everyone has to say! Thanks in advance for your advice and guidance.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the bestop trail cover, works great, but you can't drive with it on

If you want something that you can throw on and keep on going, you might be looking more towards a soft top; or even maybe just a bikini style top.

Last edited by kbp810; 06-29-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Rain Cover suggestions?