Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Really Annoying Rattle (not my striker tho)

Old 11-02-2007, 02:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Really Annoying Rattle (not my striker tho)

Hey guys I have already adjusted my striker when i first got my jeep months ago. And that adjustment was on the driver side and all is fine. But now i get this really annoying low key kinda rattle when going over slight bumps on my passenger side and its not the same sound as my striker used to make. It sounds like its coming from seat belt area? or passenger rear area where my soft top sits? Anyone know what i am talking about?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:47 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pacer89
Hey guys I have already adjusted my striker when i first got my jeep months ago. And that adjustment was on the driver side and all is fine. But now i get this really annoying low key kinda rattle when going over slight bumps on my passenger side and its not the same sound as my striker used to make. It sounds like its coming from seat belt area? or passenger rear area where my soft top sits? Anyone know what i am talking about?
it could be your door surround.. take it off and see if the rubber seals on... if its not. it'll rattle the top of the tub.

Quick Reply: Really Annoying Rattle (not my striker tho)