Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Really want a '12 Wranger UL Sahara

Old 04-09-2012, 10:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hypeiv
But back on topic... grats the OP for getting a new jeep. I am glad you took the time to learn your options to make the best deal for yourself!
Thanks so much! I can't wait to see how she grows up.

Originally Posted by carmelk6
Congratulations on your jeep. The thread "low cost /free mods" in the modified jk tech section is great. Before putting your tops back in, consider shortening the screws, makes installation and removal quicker and easier.
Where can I find this thread??

Edit: Found it! Thanks!

Are there any speakers that I can get for the roll bar that I just replace and don't need any harnesses or splicing required?

Last edited by SpiderDice; 04-09-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SpiderDice

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see how she grows up.

Where can I find this thread??

Edit: Found it! Thanks!

Are there any speakers that I can get for the roll bar that I just replace and don't need any harnesses or splicing required?
I put in the Polk db 651s. Plug and play, easy install, but had to secure them because the fit was loose. I've got the infinity system and wasn't impressed with an improvement in sound. The kickers get a lot of good reviews, install easily i think, and are pretty inexpensive. I'm not an audiophile, think the upgrade depends on what you are starting with, base vs infinity system.

Quick Reply: Really want a '12 Wranger UL Sahara